Monday, July 6, 2009

A pretty good weekend

OK, I almost thought I was going to sleep through the whole break. Some of my friends started thinking it was too long but I wondered why I didn't feel that way. Thursday night hung out with friends, a really long night. Friday, hmm oh OK I remember, I slept all day and later visited a friend or two. Saturday, woke up late, laundry and watched movies with a couple of friends. I actually almost forgot why we went on break cos I was indoor most of Saturday. But I hope you all enjoyed your independence celebration?? Sunday was the highlight of my weekend, the Africans got to together and just talked, it was an African/ Bahamian dinner. It was awesome. There was stories, histories, jokes,laughter, teasing, fun, fun, fun,oh and more fun. It always feel really good whenever I hang out with these people. What can I say? They are my American family. I don't need to think of what to say, or do around them, we just be ourselves.

What can I say, It was a wonderful evening, wnderful nite, with wonderful people. OH n did I mention the sweet tea?? That was awesome,lol...
I hope the weekend was great for you, and I wish you a wonderful week ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment